Welcome to My Sewing Hints Page

A place to find hints, tips, techniques and guides on common and not-so-common sewing tasks as well as advice from my own experience selling online.


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Website is done!

And the website is finished and all uploaded.  Now I just need traffic and customers!  Still plugging away on making things for the Etsy store and website.  I do have another project to post here, it'll be up once I have all the pics and everything finished.  Using scraps to make a length of fabric to make a purse. 

Got the site registered with Yahoo and a couple of other places.  Hopefully it starts showing up in searches soon.  Still undecided about advertising on eBay, they've gotten so expensive.  Hoping the business on Etsy picks up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment